Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day 10: Water and Blood

There was a big hype about canoeing and I was also extremely excited given my inability to swim.
We went to a creek where I saw a turtle and took a picture of a frog
Small creek in the Spokane Fish Hatchery

Beautiful mural at the hatchery.
Highlight of the fishery visit cx
A sturgeon in the water.

We were allowed to start cutting the fishies taking one of their fin to distinguished them from wild ones when they were released back into the wild.

Afterward we went to the Anderson ranch where we were talking to the heads there and then we to the small screen they had after the turn in.

There was a lot misinstruction between these time given we were informed that we were and weren't going canoeing.

But then! Warren came to pick us up to go canoeing at Lake Roosevelt, where Alexis, Jessica and I went alongside the shallow side of the lake. It was nerve wrecking at first but after finding my center of balance I crossed my legs to avoid distributing my weight.
The creek at the Anderson ranch.
Me canoeing in Lake Roosevelt 
I also around this time gashed my leg on something and needed first aid to stop the bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment