Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 3: Quack ? ? ?

We woke up to go to South Twin Lake and I was forced taught how to swim though no swimming was done and I was stubborn as a mule to allow them to carry me (I have trust issues). Jorge *coughs* Joel *coughs* and the fiendish Alexis dragged me into the water to my doom. 


Tom Walker in the area near Sparks Lakes

We went to an area (Sparks Lake) where we were pulling out metal poles and wires that were meant as protective barriers for trees, during a time in the past a huge flash of water ran through the area taking out the barriers. Pulling them out as a team was an adventure as I do not have the muscles for.

Taught the High schoolers how to play Mind Meld and it has been very interesting. Alexis lowkey feeding off people’s misery even though she does not admit her coy smile says it all. Also in the last night here Deschutes Forest I have showed and introduced Taylor to Electro Swing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment