Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 13: to Final Day

Today I woke up and took a trip up the mountain to check our mouse traps to see f we caught anything (we didn't actually). I went to the dock with Alexis whom decide she too was going to join in my early rising to see the sunrise. Laying on the dock as the water lulled me back into a sleepy state and we were there for quite awhile refusing to acknowledge the fact that there was duties to be done. Jorge (with the mermaid hair and Ariel as my mother called him) later joined us as Jessica was shaking everyone awake back at camp.


Afterward we traveled by car to hiking Butte Kamiak and we stopped at this area (that I may or may have not thought was the location as I was asleep a majority of the trip) 

         

Landon Charlo was the person we met over there and he gave a discussion and read us his essay thing before we had a small break to hike up the ridge to see the view. I was not made for hiking as I made it past the second turn my leg were burning and screaming for me to stop.


There was a wonderful tree I perched myself on, near the top.

     

Was literally falling asleep on the tree.
Beautiful flowers on the way down.
We went to the Pow Wow later that day.

First time trying Indian tacos.

X3



A toad we found in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment